Whoa this year has been a roller coaster ride! Not as many ups as downs but it feels like we’re hopefully on the way up again. One thing that has been clear to me throughout all of this is that the businesses in our community are most important! The #shoplocal mentality has never been more important in helping make sure there are still good businesses left after we are done with this Pandemic.
One business who has been a community leader is Jake by the Lake-Life is Good. Cynthia Pringle and her team continue to serve Westport with unique, positive-inspiring outerwear through her downtown shop. She also has a vibrant and easy to navigate website where you can browse and purchase Life is Good apparel.
Cynthia has been kind enough to let us know of a couple of events she has going on in the next week and continuing into December:
In store daily programs for November and December:
- In Store Shopping – one person at a time
- Shopping appointments-10-11am and 4-5pm
- Shop and Ship-shop in store and we will package and ship for you $10 per separate shipping address
- Online shopping with postal delivery
- Online shopping with curb side pick up
In Store Event November 27/20 : Christmas Begins in Westport
- Shop open until 8pm
- $20 gift card (for future use) with each $100 spent
In Store Event November 28/20 : Small Business Saturday
- NEW Small Business Saturday
- Gifts with purchase-see in store for details
- 10% off when customers to choose to pay by cash or debit
Cyber Monday-November 30/20
- Online event, log in to social media in the morning of Nov 30th and follow Jake by the Lake-Life is Good to reveal the deal.
Ongoing Event: Make-A-Wish Eastern Ontario Canada
- Support Jake by the Lake’s annual fundraising event
- Purchase a “Be-Leaf” men’s, women’s or women’s v-neck tee
- $10 from the sale of each tee helps make wishes come true for a child in our area
With all these wonderful opportunities to save a little off your purchase, help with donations to local charities, and help support a business staple of Westport, do you really need any other reason to #shoplocal?