Is there a more interesting person than Paul Millar? Inquiring minds would like to know! Paul is the minister at the Westport Free Methodist Church. He is a community leader, amazing father, compassionate man, and has a heart of gold. He will always lend an ear, a hand and a piece of himself to everything he does. You can find Paul at the Church for Sunday service at 10am, or you can watch along on their YouTube channel.
Enjoy 20 Questions with Paul!
- Question: If your life had a soundtrack, what would the “hit single” be?
Answer: You Say by Lauren Daigle
- Q: Early bird or night owl?
A: Night Owl
- Q: Favourite spot in Westport?
A: Any spot where I get in a chat with someone.
- Q: You’ve just won a million dollars. What will you do next?
A: Trip to India!
- Q: Beatles or Rolling Stones? (Or Nirvana/Pearl Jam for you younger folk…)
A: Pearl Jam
- Q: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A: Fire Fighter
- Q: Have you ever won a trophy or award? If so, what for?
A: Sears Theatre Festival Best Play and Award for Acting and Directing
- Q: Worst hair cut/fashion mistake you ever made?
A: One Word: Rayon
- Q: Favourite breakfast food?
A: Homemade Ham and Egg McMuffin
- Q: If you could go back in time and give your younger self a piece of advice, what would it be?
A: Bullies are broken hearted people lashing out.
- Q: Favourite season?
- Q: Who is your biggest hero/inspiration/role model?
- Q: If you could be famous for something, what would you want it to be?
A: being a loving neighbour
- Q: What is your favourite smell?
A: Indian Cooking
- Q: Are you born and bred in Westport? If not, what inspired you to adopt it as your hometown?
A: I’m an import. It felt like a place which would change me for the better, where I could also make a difference for the better.
- Q: Dogs or cats?
- Q: What is your favourite thing about your career?
A: It gives me freedom to build relationships and help where I can.
- Q: Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
A: Giovanni Ribisi. The dude has the chops.
- Q: What do you like best about living and working in Westport?
A: Being embraced and loved by such amazing people.
- Q: Snack or junk food you can’t resist?
A: Buffalo Wings!!!